Due to popular demand, our chefs, Chicken Man Dan & Rick, are ready to do it again! They’re cooking up half a chicken roasted over an open fire with our secret BBQ sauce and serving it with potato salad, Cole slaw, roll, beverage and dessert. Um-um good! Reservations for dinner (fee) must be made in advance.
Weekend activities include hayrides, bingo, ceramics, movies, ice cream specials, games and more.
Swimming pool is open daily 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (May 22 – Sept.7)
We also offer tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, fishing, boating, mini golf, game room and more.
- Green Dragon Farmer’s Market
- Food Network 2019 Baking Champion – The Cookie Lady
- Lititz – America’s Coolest Small Town
- Ephrata Cloister
- Refreshing Mountain Zip line
- Antique Alley – Adamstown
- Mount Gretna